Welcome Sculpture IPA!
Art and Class Supplies Information
Here is a list of supplies you need to get:
- Paper (lined and printer paper)
- Pens and pencils
- Needle Nose Pliers usually also have wire cutters built into them ($1 stores are great places to get these)
Here are the supplies in your Art Kit:
- Clay (air dry)
- Found Objects
- Drawing Paper (a small variety of sizes and colors)
- Exacto or box cutter (can get 3 for $1 at the dollar store)
- Little Bits set - just note these can be expensive but there are some affordable options too. Last year I got a grant to get a classroom set and am in the process of getting them ready for students to be able to check out from the school as well. They are super fun and add some interesting opportunities for sculpture assignments.